Founded in 2001, Pure Granite Rocks began as a small granite fabricator using hand tools. It has since evolved into the Okanagan Valley’s most advanced, completely digital, custom granite & quartz countertop fabricator. We now carry one of the largest selections of granite in the Valley – over 600 slabs.
Our expert artisans hand polish every piece and, by request, hand chisel the countertop’s edges for a unique look and feel. Their dedication results in some of the best countertops available in the British Columbia area. In 2011 alone, we won 11 Gold and Silver Tommies from the Canadian Home Builders Association.
High Quality Craftsmanship
Exceptional Customer Service
Largest Selection in the Okanagan
Warranty on all Work
Commitment to Local Community
We are committed to providing an environmentally focused business by continually improving our daily operations with “green” on our mind. Our environmental practices include:
- Saving thousands of gallons of water per year by ensuring that 99% of the water in our fabrication plant is recycled
- Reducing our waste by maximizing the material usage of the slabs with our state-of-the-art water jet equipment used to more accurately cut slabs
- Creating Remnant Programs for smaller projects such as sills, vanity tops, wall cap etc.
- Re-tooling and re-using all our diamond tooling equipment
- Digital templating, using laser technology eliminates the use of wood and plastic sheets for on-site templates thereby saving trees
- Using eco-friendly products such as Cambria Quartz Surfaces, which is Green Guard Certified for indoor air quality. Cambria also has the smallest “carbon footprint” of any other imported quartz products
- Using Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified paper for collateral and sales material
- Future goals include having dealers order online through our web portal to eliminate paper waste. It’s just the beginning but we’re always looking to improve our processes to ensure our operations are environmentally friendly as possible.