WELCOME TO PURE GRANITE ROCKS!
Pure Granite Rocks! was founded in 2001 as a small granite fabricator using hand tools. It has been under its present ownership since 2006 and has evolved into the Okanagan Valleys most advanced, completely digital, custom Granite & Quartz countertop fabricator. In 2011 alone, we installed Granite, Marble and Quartz countertops into ELEVEN different projects that went on to win Gold and Silver Tommies from the Canadian Home Builders Association.
Why Choose Us
We fuse together the most advanced computer driven technology in the Stone Industry, with the old world craftmanship of our stone artisans to produce the finest quality you will find anywhere in the world. Period!
Exceptional Customer Service
Every single person in our organization lives and breathes exceptional customer service.
We currently have the largest selection of natural stone in the Okanagan. We maintain an inventory of 600 plus, of the finest, epoxy resined, sequentially numbered, full sized slabs, in our yard in Vernon, BC.
Our investment in a "digital shop" means we can offer the fastest turn around times in the industry. Template to install times as short as one week!
We pride ourselves on our after sales experience. We warranty all of our work and ensure that owning your countertops remains a pleasurable experience. If anything is ever wrong, we make it right!
Commitment to the Local Community
We believe in supporting the local community in which we all live and work. We buy supplies locally wherever possible, and contribute a portion of our profits to support numerous local charities.
We are committed to providing an environmentally focused business by continually improving our daily operations with “green” on our mind.
Our environmental practices include:
- Saving thousands of gallons of water per year by ensuring that 99% of the water in our fabrication plant is recycled
- Reducing our waste by maximizing the material usage of the slabs with our state-of-the-art water jet equipment used to more accurately cut slabs
- Creating Remnant Programs for smaller projects such as sills, vanity tops, wall cap etc.
- Re-tooling and re-using all our diamond tooling equipment
- Digital templating, using laser technology eliminates the use of wood and plastic sheets for on-site templates thereby saving trees
- Using eco-friendly products such as Cambria Quartz Surfaces, which is Green Guard Certified for indoor air quality. Cambria also has the smallest "carbon footprint" of any other imported quartz products
- Using Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified paper for collateral and sales material
Future goals include having dealers order online through our web portal to eliminate paper waste. It’s just the beginning but we’re always looking to improve our processes to ensure our operations are environmentally friendly as possible.
MEET OUR TEAM
We are some enthusiastic people. We are so excited to see you here. Let us introduce ourselves.
We are looking for hardworking, team spirited people who are looking for a career in the fabrication of Natural Stone and Quartz countertops for the home building industry.
Our working environment allows you to master a blend of old world skills and the latest technology. If you want to work in an environment where you can develop to a Master Craftsman, come see us to find out what a future at Pure Granite Rocks! Ltd. may hold for you!
We seek both experienced individuals, and those willing to learn a new trade. In both cases, you must have a great attitude, work ethic and motivation!
Please contact us for more information about a career at Pure Granite Rocks! Ltd.
Copyright © 2013 - All Rights Reserved